Welcome to www.jainmandirindirapuram.com, owned and maintained by Shravan Shree 1008 Parshvanath Digambar Jain Sabha and its affiliate corporations, successors, and assigns (collectively referred to in this document as “Mandir Samiti”).
Mandir Samiti makes available of religious services through www.jainmandirindirapuram.com and its connected subsidiary websites (collectively, the website, its pages and files and all services are referred to as the “Services”) subject to these General Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). In addition, there are a variety of special services offered through the Mandir Samiti website that might have separate registration procedures and separate terms and conditions, terms of service, user agreements, or similar legal agreement. When you are using any service on the Mandir Samiti website that does not have a separate legal agreement, the Terms and Conditions set forth here will apply. Mandir Samiti also may supplement the Terms and Conditions with posted guidelines or rules applicable to specific areas of the Mandir Samiti website. In addition, the Mandir Samiti website also may offer other services from time to time that are governed by the terms of service of the respective service partners.
Because the Terms and Conditions contain legal obligations, please read them carefully. The Terms and Conditions contain a variety of provisions that are generally applicable to the Religious Services and some provisions that apply to particular Religious Services. The following is a list of links to the various provisions in the Terms and Conditions. The headings contained in these provisions, and reflected in these links, however, are solely for your convenience and have no legal import. While this list of links may help you locate particular provisions, you should understand that you will be bound by the entire Terms and Conditions.
By using the Religious Services, you are agreeing, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by, and to comply with, these Terms and Conditions and any other posted guidelines or rules applicable to any individual Mandir Samiti web site, Religious Service. All such guidelines and rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the Terms and Conditions.
2. CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS ON USE
Use of the Religious Services is subject to compliance with these Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge and agree that Mandir Samiti may terminate your access to the Mandir Samiti Website or to any of the Religious Services should you fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions or any other guidelines and rules published by Mandir Samiti. Any such termination shall be at Mandir Samiti’ sole discretion and may occur without prior notice, or any notice. Mandir Samiti further reserves the right to terminate any user’s access to the Mandir Samiti Website or to any of the Religious Services for any conduct that Mandir Samiti, in its sole discretion, believes is or may be directly or indirectly harmful to other users, to Mandir Samiti or its subsidiaries, affiliates, or business contractors, or to other third parties, or for any conduct that violates any local, state, federal, or foreign laws or regulations. Mandir Samiti further reserves the right to terminate any user’s access to the Mandir Samiti Website or to any of the Services for any reason or for no reason at all, in Mandir Samiti’ sole discretion, without prior notice, or any notice. In order to use the Religious Services, users must have access to the World Wide Web and must navigate the Internet to http://jainmandirindirapuram.com/ or another of the URLs associated with the Mandir Samiti Website. Mandir Samiti does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, or any other protected status.
3. REGISTRATION AND PRIVACY
4. RESPONSIBILITY FOR MINORS
In cases where you have authorized a minor to use the Religious Services, you recognize that you are fully responsible for: (i) the online conduct of such minor; (ii) controlling the minor’s access to and use of the Religious Services; and (iii) the consequences of any misuse by the minor. Mandir Samiti endeavors to make the websites, Religious services suitable for all ages. However, by accepting these Terms and Conditions, you accept full responsibility for controlling the minor’s access and use of the Religious Services.
5. MEMBER AND USER CONDUCT
Certain Services may require you to register. Upon registering, you will receive a password and ID. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and ID, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or ID. You agree to (a) immediately notify Mandir Samiti of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. The Mandir Samiti cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this requirement. You acknowledge and agree that all information, code, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, pictures, graphics, video, chat, messages, files, or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not the Mandir Samiti, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via the Services. The Mandir Samiti does not control the user or third party Content posted via the Religious Services, and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such user or third party Content. You acknowledge and agree that by using the Religious Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will the Mandir Samiti be liable in any way for any user or third party Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any such Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any such Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Products and Services. Mandir Samiti reserves the right to screen any content on the website. Mandir Samiti does not guarantee that any screening will be done to your satisfaction or that any screening will be done at all. Mandir Samiti reserves the right to monitor some, all, or no areas of the Services for adherence to these Terms and Conditions or any other rules or guidelines posted by Mandir Samiti.
The Services may only be used for the intended purpose for which such Services are being made available. Prohibited Conduct You agree that you will not use Mandir Samiti Religious Services to:
1. Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content, or select any member or user name or email address, that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, sexually, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
2. Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content that promotes illegal activity, including without limitation the provision of instructions for illegal activity.
3. Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content that exploits the images of children under 18 years of age, or that discloses personally identifying information belonging to children under 18 years of age.
4. Harm minors in any other way.
5. Make any sexual request on behalf of a minor or make any sexual request of a minor.
6. “Stalk” or otherwise harass another.
7. Collect or store personally identifying information about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
8. Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Mandir Samiti official, employee, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
9. Employ misleading email addresses or falsify information in the header, footer, return path, or any part of any communication, including emails, transmitted through the Products and Services.
10. Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or regulation or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
11. Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content that facilitates hacking.
12. Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, service mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party, or contributing to inducing or facilitating such infringement.
13. Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose.
14. Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any material that contains software viruses, worms, trojan horses, time bombs, trap doors or any other computer code, files or programs or repetitive requests for information designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or to diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of the Products and Services or the MANDIR SAMITI Website.
15. Use automated means, including additional computers, software and scripts, to enhance play in Mandir Samiti programs, games and promotions.
16. Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, or the like to download data from any Mandir Samiti database.
17. Conduct your own contests and promotions, unless expressly authorized by email from Mandir Samiti.
18. Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content regarding any raffle, contest or game not hosted by Mandir Samiti.
19. Modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, link, display or in any way exploit any Content from any Mandir Samiti database, including, without limitation, by incorporating data from any MANDIR SAMITI database into any e-mail or “white pages” products or serviced, whether browser-based, based on proprietary client-site applications, web-based, or otherwise.
20. Sell, distribute, or make any commercial use of data obtained from any Mandir Samiti database or make any other use of data from any Mandir Samiti in a manner which could be expected to offend the person for whom the data is relevant.
21. Interfere with or disrupt the Products and Services or servers or networks connected to the Products and Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Products and Services.
22. Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law and any regulations having the force of law.
23. Use the Products or Services to sell, purchase, or offer to sell or purchase any registered or unregistered securities or products.
24. Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any material that is false, or misleading.
25. Disobey any Mandir Samiti employee or representative or interfere with any action by any Mandir Samiti employee or representative to redress any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
26. Access the Products and Services after your account or access has been terminated by Mandir Samiti.
27. Advertise, offer for sale, or sell any item you are prohibited from advertising or selling by any applicable local, state, national, or international law, including regulations having the force of law.
28. Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any material, or act in any manner, that is offensive to the Mandir Samiti community or the spirit of these Terms and Conditions.
6. LICENSE TO USER CONTENT
With respect to any Content posted by, emailed to or sent in connection with the Religious Services, you grant MANDIR SAMITI a world-wide, royalty free, perpetual, license to use, copy, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, create compilations including, create derivative works of, and distribute such Content to publish and promote such Content in connection with the particular Products and Services and to publish and promote such Content elsewhere within the MANDIR SAMITI Website. Such license shall apply with respect to any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. MANDIR SAMITI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including guest book postings and email) by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the MANDIR SAMITI WEBSITE, at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE RELIGIOUS SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MANDIR SAMITI DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MANDIR SAMITI DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, AS WELL AS FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OR THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. MANDIR SAMITI SIMILARLY DISCLAIMS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT MANDIR SAMITI DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, COMPLETENESS, LEGALITY, RELIABILITY, OR OPERABILITY OR AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION OR MATERIAL IN THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. MANDIR SAMITI DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DELETION, FAILURE TO STORE, MISDELIVERY, OR UNTIMELY DELIVERY OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL. MANDIR SAMITI DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM DOWNLOADING OR ACCESSING ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL THROUGH THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR HARM CAUSED BY VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. MANDIR SAMITI MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE RELIABILITY OR ACCESSIBILITY OF MEMBER WEB PAGES OR ANY STORAGE FACILITIES OFFERED BY MANDIR SAMITI . YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS IN THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL MANDIR SAMITI OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO ANY USER ON ACCOUNT OF THAT USER’S USE OR MISUSE OF AND RELIANCE ON THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO PREVENT RECOVERY OF DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES (EVEN IF MANDIR SAMITI OR ITS LICENSORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF AND RELIANCE ON THE RELIGIOUS SERVICES, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, OR FROM THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF THE RELIGIOUS SERVICES (INCLUDING SUCH DAMAGES INCURRED BY THIRD PARTIES). SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY WITH RESPECT TO THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OR ANY INFORMATION OR MERCHANDISE THAT APPEARS ON, OR IS LINKED OR RELATED IN ANY WAY TO, THE MANDIR SAMITI WEBSITE. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL ALSO APPLY TO ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY LOSS OF ACCESS TO, DELETION OF, FAILURE TO STORE, FAILURE TO BACK UP, OR ALTERATION OF MEMBER WEB PAGES OR OTHER CONTENT STORED THROUGHT THE MANDIR SAMITI WEBSITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL MANDIR SAMITI OR ITS LICENSORS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACTS OF NATURE, FORCES, OR CAUSES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INTERNET FAILURES, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT FAILURES, TELECOMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT FAILURES, OTHER EQUIPMENT FAILURES, ELECTRICAL POWER FAILURES, STRIKES, LABOR DISPUTES, RIOTS, INSURRECTIONS, CIVIL DISTURBANCES, SHORTAGES OF LABOR OR MATERIALS, FIRES, FLOODS, STORMS, EXPLOSIONS, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, GOVERNMENTAL ACTIONS, ORDERS OF DOMESTIC OR FOREIGN COURTS OR TRIBUNALS, NON-PERFORMANCE OF THIRD PARTIES, OR LOSS OF OR FLUCTUATIONS IN HEAT, LIGHT, OR AIR CONDITIONING.
9. DISCLAIMER REGARDING THIRD PARTY CONTENT
The Mandir Samiti Website may offer access to numerous third party web pages and content available over the Internet. Neither the Mandir Samiti Website nor its licensors assume any responsibility for the content of any site included in any search results or otherwise linked to the Mandir Samiti Website or in any web page hosted for a third party within Mandir Samiti Website.
Some features of the Mandir Samiti Website may store information on behalf of users. Examples include, but are not limited to, email messages, web pages, calendar functions, and postings. Mandir Samiti reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit the amount of storage space available per user or to delete materials stored for an excessive period while the user’s account has been inactive.
11. ADVERTISERS AND CONTENT LINKED TO THE MANDIR SAMITI WEBSITE
Mandir Samiti may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other sites or resources located on the World Wide Web by allowing a user to leave the Mandir Samiti website to access third-party material or by bringing the third party material into this site via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology. Mandir Samiti has no control over such sites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that Mandir Samiti is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Mandir Samiti shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. Mandir Samiti encourages you to exercise discretion while using the Religious Services to browse the Internet. Mandir Samiti shall not be held responsible for the accuracy, copyright or trademark compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in the Mandir Samiti web sites or advertised or provided to the Mandir Samiti website by third parties.
12. INDEMNITY AND RELEASE
By using the Mandir Samiti web site you agree to indemnify Mandir Samiti and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, and licensors and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising from your use of the Mandir Samiti web site, your use of the Services, or your submission of ideas and/or related materials to Mandir Samiti or from any person’s use of any account or password you maintain with any portion of the Mandir Samiti Website, regardless of whether such use is authorized by you. By using the Mandir Samiti website, using the Religious Services, or submitting any ideas and/or related materials to Mandir Samiti, you are hereby agreeing to release Mandir Samiti and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, and licensors from any and all claims, demands, debts, obligations, damages (actual or consequential), costs, and expenses of any kind or nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, that you may have against them arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or to the Religious Services or to any disputes regarding use of ideas and/or related materials submitted to Mandir Samiti. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO WAIVE ALL LAWS THAT MAY LIMIT THE EFFICACY OF SUCH RELEASES.
13. CHANGES IN TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND CHANGES IN PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The Mandir Samiti reserves the right to modify the Services from time to time, for any reason, and without notice, including the right to terminate the Products and Services. The Mandir Samiti reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time, without notice. Please review these Terms and Conditions from time to time so you will be apprised of any changes.
14. NON-WAIVER AND SEPARABILITY
Mandir Samiti failure to exercise any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If a court of competent jurisdiction holds any provision of these Terms and Conditions to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and agree that the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect.
15. RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES
You acknowledge and agree that you and Mandir Samiti are independent contractors under these Terms and Conditions, and nothing herein shall be construed to create a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship. Neither party pursuant to these Terms and Conditions has authority to enter into agreements of any kind on behalf of the other and neither party shall be considered the agent of the other.
16. TERMINATION; SURVIVAL
These Terms and Conditions shall continue in effect for as long as you use the Services, unless specifically terminated earlier by Mandir Samiti. All provisions of these Terms and Conditions which impose obligations continuing in their nature shall survive termination of these Terms and Conditions.
17. COMMUNICATIONS WITH USERS
You consent to receive communications from Mandir Samiti concerning your use of the Services (“Communications”). The Communications may be those that Mandir Samiti is required to send to you by law concerning the Services (“Required Communications”). The Communications may also be those that Mandir Samiti sends to you for other reasons. You consent to receive Communications electronically. Mandir Samiti may provide these Communications to you by sending an email to the email address you provided in connection with your account or by posting the Communication on the Mandir Samiti Website. You also consent to receive Communications by telephone or by postal mail sent to the postal address you provided in connection with your account. You may change the email or postal address to which Mandir Samiti sends Communications by visiting your account information page. In order to receive Required Communications, you must provide Mandir Samiti, upon registration with the Mandir Samiti Website, a valid email address to which Mandir Samiti may send electronic mail.
18. VIOLATIONS OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Should you violate these Terms and Conditions or any other rights of Mandir Samiti and the Mandir Samiti Website, Mandir Samiti reserves the right to pursue any and all legal and equitable remedies against you, including, without limitation, terminating any and all user accounts of the Mandir Samiti web site. If you are aware of any violations of these Terms and Conditions, please report them to: MANDIR SAMITI Shree Parsvanath Digamber Jain Mandir, 901, Niti Khand - 1 Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, Utter Pradesh Please read the entire Terms and Conditions, as all Religious Services are offered subject to these Terms and Conditions. It is our belief that your understanding of the guidelines we have set forth will allow the Mandir community to continue to be a place where each of us can prosper, grow, and enjoy ourselves within an open and non-threatening environment. Thank you for taking the time to read these Terms and Conditions and we hope you enjoy our Religious Services.